Pages

Monday 8 July 2013

My Goal setting and Reflections for term 2-3


Reflecting and Goal Setting
Term 2-3

Reading:
This term I learnt about a man called Des Hunt and what he has done as an author in his career and doing a novel study on a book called Super Finn,I have also learnt to look closely to the characters,describing them
My reading goal for Term 3 is  to read more and try to go up a level in class.
To achieve my goal I will need to read and explain a story in my own words using persuasive text.
Writing:
This term I learnt how to write a persuasive story  and a information report on people who try to change children life using hooks and conjunctions like however and as well as.
My writing goal for Term 3 is to find out more interesting topics for learning in class.
To achieve my goal I will need to  focus more on working in groups and by myself
Maths:
This term I learnt that we can work collaboratively and get things done much faster and doing basic facts sheets in 3 minutes and place value.


My maths goal for Term 3 is  to learn how to work more collaboratively.
To achieve my goal I will need to make a better opportunity for myself
Personal:
This term I need to improve my learning in groups in all the subjects


My personal goal for Term 3 is to make the most of my educational opportunities
To achieve my goal I will need to take on leadership roles and to be a good role model so people can success to help kids do the right things in the future.

This is my goal setting for this term .It has what I have done and what I need to do next term.I think that I have learnt a lot and to make the right choices.
I also learnt that I have evaluated work and made things like making a brochure on books.

No comments:

Post a Comment