Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2014

CURRENT EVENTS-PUKE


CURRENT EVENTS

L.I: Find and summarise information about a current event

S.C:
I have found the who, what, when, where, why, and how
I have used my own words to retell what the article is about


TITLE: New tool how to Keep kids safe online

WHEN:Thursday the 13th February 2014

WHO:Children at Tawa School

WHERE:It happened at Tawa School

WHAT: Children at tawa school are learning how to be cybersmart.

WHY or HOW it happened:Teachers found a new site and introduced it to the students

PICTURE ( Paste into the space below)
What do you think the author wanted you to learn from this article?
I think the author wanted us to learn that there is a new website  that helps you to be cybersmart.

List 2 new words you have found in this article, then write their meanings.
Commissioner-a person appointed to a role on or by a commission.

This is My current events on A new website called OWLS.it helps children to be cybersmart

No comments:

Post a Comment